Grateful Dead Live at Moscone Convention Center on 1982-05-28
- Grateful Dead
- DeadLists Project
d1t01 Alabama Getaway >
d1t02 Greatest Story Ever Told
d1t04 Little Red Rooster
d1t05 Tennessee Jed
d1t06 Truckin' >
d1t07 Dr//ums** >
d1t08 Space >
d1t09 Goin' Down The Road Feeling Bad >
d1t10 Not Fade Away+
d2t01 Boz Scaggs introduced by Bob Weir
d2t02 Walkin' Blues*
d2t03 A Mind To Give Up Livin'* >
d2t04 Turn On Your Lovelight* >
d2t05 Johnny B. Goode*
Related Music question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Boz Scaggs introduced by Bob Weir|
|Turn On Your Lovelight* >|
|A Mind To Give Up Livin'* >|
|Alabama Getaway ->|
|Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad ->|
|Little Red Rooster|
|Greatest Story Ever Told|
|Not Fade Away+|
|Johnny B. Goode*|
- Airto Played whole show
- *with Boz Scaggs & John Cipollina **with Flora Purim +with John Cipollina
- Vietnam Vets benefit - Airto played the whole show - lineup: Country Joe; GD; Jefferson Starship
- only "A Mind To Give Up Livin'" - last "Walkin' Blues": 10/07/66 
- SBE Free.
- Complete show with the exception of the tape flip during Drums.
- Source cassette graciously provided by Mark McCue.
- Transfer, edits, conversion & seeding by Alex Ford September 2007.
- 2008-01-17 01:23:30
- Cassette > Nakamichi Dragon > RCA/XLR > Lunatec V3 (@ 2496) > coax > Audiophile 2496 > WaveLab 5.0 > .wav @ 2496 > Wave L3 UltraMaximizer > .wav @ 16/44.1 > CD Wave Editor > Trader's Little Helper > FLAC(8).
- San Francisco, CA
- Run time
- Unknown Audience Tape
- Taped by
- Transferred by
- Alex Ford
Subject: Remember it Well
Subject: Dead & Friends 1982-05-28
Subject: Hot Show
Wild Light show.
The Dead were fast and without much tuning. Only slow song was Althea and it rocked. The Boz Scaggs and Cipolina set was the strongest blues set I have ever seen. The first Lovelight since Pig. Jerry had his back to the audience and stood in front of the drum riser as Billy counted off and boom the openinf riff to God's country....
Starship was solid, but the Dead stole the show.
The sound a view was poor from the back and sides alot people got burned if they were not up front. Big flat poor sound room. The played on the side of the football field side of the thing. One shot gig, that delivered if you were in the right spot.
Uploaded by Matthew Vernon on